Nice VR adaptation of relaxing sandbox city building game
- Nice mechanics and feel/feedback from the items you use
- Gradually increasing complexity
- Interesting implementation of an energy shield that can be used for protection
- Energetic soundtrack in the heavy music genre
- Recently added multiplayer mode with a contestable elements
- Real MIND BLOWING street-scale mode in the recent Oculus Quest update
- Quite boring after playing for a while
- Classic (non-street-scale mode) is not very replayable and has rather monotonous mechanics.
- Street-scale mode (only for Oculus Quest) needs very complicated space (half of basketball/football field, at least 30x30 meters) and internet connection
Summary and conclusion:
Tags: PC VR, Quest
Rating: 4 from 5 - recommended, but...
with some limitations
Game is available on platforms:
PC VR (Oculus Store)PC VR (Steam)Quest (Oculus Store)Free Quest Demo (Oculus Store)
i7-3770, GTX 1060 6GB, 16GB RAM, Rift CV1
Performance and cross-buy information:
STEAM-version of the game is compatiable with OpenComposite and doesn't have any performance issues.
Review by: Pheonics